This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file. Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So this was our detailed guide on how to install MIUI Recovery ROM using Updater App and stock recovery.
- We don’t recommend using the Save User Data option, as you might encounter some issues.
- However, it could take a bit longer sometimes to reset your device.
- Recovery ROMs come with a .zip file extension and can be installed through the Local Update method from within MIUI.
- If you want only update system and download keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat).
Right, everyone can get it from the below given-link. We have listed the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Flash File below. In general, these are only necessary if you plan to flash a custom ROM. Most Android users would not even notice the difference between a device with a stock recovery system install and one with a custom recovery. Android offers a new way to create full device backups, though this feature is hidden and requires using an ADB command. This does not require unlocking the bootloader, installing custom ROM, or even rooting the device to create or restore a full backup.
If you’re facing any kind of Problem With the flashing process, then let us know in the Comment below. Looking to update your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Firmware? Installing an MIUI ROM is a great way to get the latest features & improvements.
- Among other features, there is FM Radio with recording, USB type-C, Infrared, Face Unlock, LiquidCool Technology, NFC etc.
- This method is for the users who rooted their Mi 11 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM on your Xiaomi Phone.
Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge is Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G 6nm Latest Chipset. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 120W. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge runs MIUI is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB And 256GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have any dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage. The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is a free software primarily used to install the Xiaomi Drivers on the Windows Computer with a few clicks. Fastboot Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc.